Loader / Unloader - Night @ UPS Canada
*International Students are welcomed to apply for this position.
UPS is the world’s largest package delivery company and a provider of supply chain management solutions.
In this general labor type of role, you will be responsible for loading, unloading, shipping, receiving, and stocking packages inside trailers within a warehouse environment. This is a permanent part-time opportunity that offers full benefits, tuition reimbursement, training and career growth.
- Sort and stocking of packages based on postal codes
- Learning and properly executing UPS package handling methods
- Loading and unloading UPS packages into package cars
- Ability to lift up to 70 lbs. unassisted
- Full availability to work Monday to Friday from 11:00 PM to 4:00 AM (3-5 hours daily) in a fast paced environment
- Warehouse experience is an asset
- Starting wage $ 15.85 per hour (Starting base wage $14.00 and Hourly Bonus of $1.85) and an automatic progression up to $23.76
- Tuition reimbursement up to $9,000 per year + $300 for course material (books)
- Retention bonus of a $1000 after 90 business days + up to $1000 after 1 year of service
- Health and dental benefits provided after one year of service
- Employee Referral Bonus Program ($550 per a referred Package Handler)
- Immediate access to UPS ‘Employee Discounts’ upon hiring
- Paid training
- Opportunity for advancement within a Fortune 50 Company
- Free parking
- 2900 Steeles Ave West, L4K 3S2 (Jane & Steeles) TTC accessible (we are located right beside Pioneer Village Subway Station).
UPS Canada is a diverse and equal opportunity employer. Please advise our HR representatives if a workplace accommodation is needed. Thank you for your interest in UPS Canada.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $15.85 /hour